General information automatically collected by the service
When you install our apps and games, we may collect and record general information to enhance the experience and benefits of using our Service. This general information includes:
- Device information: we collect and use basic non-private information such as device hardware, OS version (Android and iOS), time-zone and language configured.
- Usage information: we collect, use and update information of your progress and in-app content.
Personal Information protected by GDPR collected by the Service
Only when applicable and in accordance with GDPR (after the User has given consent) we will collect and use personal information.
When Users use multiplayer features in our Service such as real-time multiplayer matches or asynchronous challenges against random users or Facebook friends, we will collect and use necessary information in order to make those services work. This information includes:
- Identifiers: we collect your IP, country and advertising ID.
Information collected from other sources
If you log into the App using any third party site or platform such as Facebook or Google Sign-In, we access information about you from that site or platform in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform provided that you have given the third party site in question such consent. Said information includes but it's not limited to: screen name, profile information and friend lists.
Usage of general information automatically collected by the service
Play 365 uses Users general information for the following purposes for each type of information:
- Device general information:
- To improve customer services: this information helps us respond to comments, support User's needs and customer service requests more efficiently and to improve User experiencie through updates - this information let us understand which characteristics and limitations our audience has.
- To personalize user experience: we use the language configured in the device in order to present automatically localized in-app content to the User. We may use time-zone of the device in order to configure services properly (such as notification services) in order to match the service's time with the user's time.
- Usage information:
- To save user progress: in order to let Users maintain the status of the Service across different sessions. Also Users may decide to store this information in third-party services (refer to "Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies") provided within our Service (non-obligatory).
Usage of personal information protected by GDPR
Only when applicable and in accordance with GDPR (after the User has given consent), Play 365 uses Users personal identifiable information for the following purposes for each type of information:
- To serve personalized advertisements: we will disclose the User's advertising ID to advertising companies for them to serve personalized advertisements.
Social Services provided by Other Companies
The Service can offer several integrations with sharing services and other tools (like Google +1 button, Facebook Like button, among others), that can be used to share information and actions Users make while interacting with our Service. Also we may integrate in our Games competitive services for sharing Scores and Achievement between players, like Google Play Games Services or others. The use of the previous services and tools is a choice for each user, users are not forced to use said services. The social features that each User agreed to use enables the sharing of information with other contacts or the general public, depending on the configuration options the entity provides. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
For a better understanding about how these companies use the information you should review their policies and contact them directly.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- AdColony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy"
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- UnityAds: https://unity3d.com/es/legal/privacy-policy"
- Heyzap: http://www.heyzap.com/legal/privacy
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
Security of the collected information
We ensure that our Services and the third-party services that we may include from other companies described in this policy fulfill all the security requirements to grant full protection for the collected and used information. This measures are taken for the online and the offline status of the user. We also ensure that the third party services from other companies that we use and transmit data (analytics, advertising and payment processors) are secured by the secure socket layer technology (SSL) to provide all the standard security requirements to encrypt the information being transmitted.
Information Storage and Deletion
Play 365 will store personal data of the Users for as long as it serves one of the above mentioned purposes (see the purposes mentioned in Information Usage). When your personal data no longer serves a purpose, it will be deleted from our databases. Play 365 will also delete a User's personal data upon User request or if the Users exerts their right to revoke consent.
Right to request access
According to Article 15 of the GDPR, the User has the right to request access into the personal information stored of said User, including information about:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored.
Furthermore, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note that the access may be restricted due to intellectual property or trade secrets.
For any specific request please write to DiannaSellars.DS@gmail.com
Sharing your personal information
We do not share or disclose Users general or personal information to others. The sole exception to this is personal information that is required by law enforcement authorities or similar organizations in case of a criminal investigation, prevention of fraud or criminal activities, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other illegal activities that may expose users or Play 365 to legal liability.
Permissions that may use sensitive information
The following is a detailed list of permissions —and the way in which we implement them— that we use and that may use sensitive information:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
We use these permissions in "Rock Hero" Game to copy song files from the SD to analyse them and offer a better game experience (the game provides the users with the option to play loading the songs in their phones —more specifically, in their External Storage— into the game).
Acceptance of the terms
This document was last updated on Oct 8, 2018