The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so, How we use your personal data, and The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to contact us to TameikaHastin@gmail.com.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners.
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'Your rights and options' below.
To keep the Service safe and fair. In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from Play365, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
PARTNERS WORKING FOR Play365.
Play365 has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Play365´s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
Google Admob https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Analytics https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Unity Ads, In-Apps, Analytics https://unity3d.com/es/legal/privacy-policy
Facebook, Audience Network https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android).
For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.